Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Surprise!

Sunday was my dad's 65th birthday party. It was a surprise party.





Sadly, I was unable to make the trip. I was thinking of him, though. I am sure there was a lot of laughing, joking and food. Here he is looking genuinely surprised. I hear he didn't suspect a thing.





Here is my dad with my beautiful Aunt Nancy. Oh, Dad's pretty handsome,too.





This is my Dad with my hilarious cousin Kenny and my two wonderfully sweet and funny cousins Kelly and Kathy. (Please don't tell Kenny I think he's funny it'll go to his head and no one needs that.)






This is my family. My very pretty sister Debbie and her equally pretty mother Agnella, Dad and my handsome brother Chris.



It looks as if everyone had a great time and Dad really deserved a special day. He is one special guy and I'm not just saying that because he reads my blog. I love you, Dad. Happy birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment