Monday, April 20, 2009

New Back Yard



We finally got our landscaping done! Hooray! Around these parts good landscapers are hard to come by and you need to be related to one or be married to the mob or the mayor to get one to even THINK about coming to your house for an estimate, much less actually show up and do the work. But finally after much, much,much patience (sort of), it is done and I am much pleased with the work. Because we are on a slope, there isn't much grass but there is a lot of plants and trees. 2 apple, 2 pear and 2 cherry trees among them. It may be a while before they produce fruit but I can wait. Now all I need is a little bistro table for my top deck so I can sit in the morning sipping my coffee and enjoying my view!















1 comment:

  1. first, i love the new background!

    second, the yard looks awesome!! apples, pears, and cherries, yum-o!

    third, go to my blog...there's something for you.

    ReplyDelete