Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Towels and A Great Deal

Okay, I have been wanting a good set of towels since I got married eleven years ago.  I have purchased many a towel over the years which I had high hopes for.  Towels that looked oh, so lovely in the store. Plush, vibrant color, surely THIS towel will not let me down...Only to be disappointed soon after.  I don't know how many times I have put a new towel into the washing machine, a beautiful, soft towel, and later pull out a faded, un-raveling mess.  I get out my scissors and start giving my new towels a trim...Boo Hoo!

Then after returning a few things to Land's End who's return policy is "GUARANTEED. PERIOD."  I got to thinking...buy me some towels and if they are crappy towels...RETURN...GUARANTEED...! 

So, ever looking for me a great deal since these towels are not cheap, I cashed in some of my credit card miles for a gift card and put some towels in my virtual shopping cart.   But...I went over my gift card amount...bummer.  So, I figured there must be a way to google me some free shipping or something.  Found me a code for free shipping and bought me a set of $200 towels for $19.00!!!! Can't wait to get them and see if they hold up.

I am so inspired by my saving, I'll have to take my coupons to the Safeway, later.  Did anyone see the TLC show "Extreme Couponing"?  It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment