Monday, January 25, 2010

New Hair-Do Before and After

This is me a few weeks ago helping a boy in my 4-H club make a gingerbread house. Not a great picture but the only one I could find to demonstrate how icky my hair was getting.
I needed a new do. I have been wearing layers for the last couple of years but I'm not usually a fan of layers because of the upkeep. I decided to go back to one length and got a bob to start the process of growing my hair back out. I asked to have my hair lightened but my trusted hairdresser didn't recommend too much lightening and the result was a short bob with lighter highlights and some bangs.

I wish it were longer and I don't think I'll keep the highlights because I don't like to spend hours in the salon every few weeks. I like having bangs again, too. I may get more bangs and go back to my regular dark brown color.

What do you think? And yes, I know I'm in need of some sun. I live in Oregon, what do you expect?



No comments:

Post a Comment