Tuesday, October 27, 2009

School Room Organization

This year our school room became a living organism that moved, ate and reproduced at an alarming rate. With Little Girl starting first grade we were bulging at the seams.


Books, art projects, science experiments were in, under and on top of every surface. It was time to do something.


Tah-Dah!



No, we did not build these ourselves...are you kidding? But I can highly reccommend Roelke Corporation in Jacksonville, Oregon. They made the trip to middle-of-nowheresville. Figured out what I wanted before I even knew, built it off-site and had it installed a few weeks later in just a couple of hours... I could not be happier.
My children now get up early, happily skip down and say "Can we start school NOW?" Not really, but a mom can dream, can't she?


No comments:

Post a Comment